ONLINE WHV RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Please inspect your items immediately upon arrival. We do not accept any return/exchange requests for online items unless defective. All return/exchange requests must be made within 10 days of order delivery confirmation. White Horse Vapor reserves the right to deny any return/exchange requests.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
Your local postal driver, at his/her discretion, may choose to leave the package at the door or on your porch. We are not responsible for packages that are damaged, lost, or stolen after the driver confirms delivery of the package.
If a package is returned to us due to an incorrect address, the address is incomplete, it is marked "unclaimed" or “return to sender,” or it has been deemed undeliverable for any reason by the final mile carrier, please notify us. Once the package is delivered back to us, our returns team will process it and refund the subtotal of your order.
IN-STORE WHV RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Please inspect your items before you leave the store. Our return & warranty comes into effect and remains in effect for 10 days from the moment of purchase. This includes a 72-hour satisfaction guarantee, followed by a 7-day return with a 25% restocking fee.
Determining Warranty Coverage
To determine whether or not your device is covered by our warranty, we’ll have to work through a comprehensive troubleshooting process. This is for two major reasons. The first being most warranty claims do not actually involve defective units: They’re often fairly simple issues that can be resolved with the guidance of our vape experts. The second is we have to meet very strict conditions for a return to be processed with our suppliers and manufacturers.
What is NOT Covered
- Clearance items
- Items with cosmetic issues
- Consumable items (e-liquid, drip tips)
- Tank leaks, dry hits, or shorted coils
- Devices damaged post-purchase (improper usage, water damage, wear & tear)
- Use of a damaged/improper battery
What IS Covered
- DOA devices (not turning on or functioning)
- Screen malfunctions
- Chip issues (auto-firing, not recognizing atomizers, “low battery” on full charge)
- Manufacturing defects
- Internal battery defects (if applicable)
If your item is covered under our warranty, you can exchange it for a sealed item of the same SKU (if the item is in-stock), a SKU of equal value, or store credit.
Troubleshooting Process - this may take up to 30 minutes, please plan accordingly
Step One - General Inquiry
- Was the device working out of the box?
- When did the problem first arise?
- Can the problem be replicated?
Step Two - Visual Inspection
- Is the exterior damaged, scuffed, scratched, or bent?
- Is the battery door in good condition?
- Are the battery terminals damaged or shifted?
- Are the 510 pin, seal, and threading damaged?
- Are there signs of water damage?
- Are there signs of fire damage?
Step Three – Device Troubleshooting
- Are the device settings correct
- Does the issue persist with different tanks?
- Does the issue persist with different batteries?
- Can the issue be resolved with a firmware update/downgrade?