ONLINE WHV RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Please inspect your items immediately upon arrival. We do not accept any return/exchange requests for online items unless defective. All return/exchange requests must be made within 10 days of order delivery confirmation. White Horse Vapor reserves the right to deny any return/exchange requests.
IN-STORE WHV RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
Please inspect your items before you leave the store. Our return & warranty comes into effect and remains in effect for 10 days from the moment of purchase. This includes a 72-hour satisfaction guarantee, followed by a 7-day return with a 25% restocking fee.
Determining Warranty Coverage
To determine whether or not your device is covered by our warranty, we’ll have to work through a comprehensive troubleshooting process. This is for two major reasons. The first being most warranty claims do not actually involve defective units: They’re often fairly simple issues that can be resolved with the guidance of our vape experts. The second is we have to meet very strict conditions for a return to be processed with our suppliers and manufacturers.
What is NOT Covered
- Clearance items
- Items with cosmetic issues
- Consumable items (e-liquid, drip tips)
- Tank leaks, dry hits, or shorted coils
- Devices damaged post-purchase (improper usage, water damage, wear & tear)
- Use of a damaged/improper battery
What IS Covered
- DOA devices (not turning on or functioning)
- Screen malfunctions
- Chip issues (auto-firing, not recognizing atomizers, “low battery” on full charge)
- Manufacturing defects
- Internal battery defects (if applicable)
- Sealed items in original packaging can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase
If your item is covered under our warranty, you can exchange it for a sealed item of the same SKU (if the item is in-stock), a SKU of equal value, or store credit.
Troubleshooting Process - this may take up to 30 minutes, please plan accordingly
Step One - General Inquiry
- Was the device working out of the box?
- When did the problem first arise?
- Can the problem be replicated?
Step Two - Visual Inspection
- Is the exterior damaged, scuffed, scratched, or bent?
- Is the battery door in good condition?
- Are the battery terminals damaged or shifted?
- Are the 510 pin, seal, and threading damaged?
- Are there signs of water damage?
- Are there signs of fire damage?
Step Three – Device Troubleshooting
- Are the device settings correct
- Does the issue persist with different tanks?
- Does the issue persist with different batteries?
- Can the issue be resolved with a firmware update/downgrade?